A little over three years since the launch of the Nikon SB-900, Nikon has decided to remove it from the market due to its well-known problems of overheating. Not to leave unprotected the catalog of accessories was promptly launched the new Nikon Speedlight SB-910.
The main novelty of the new model consists in the flexible charging time: Under normal conditions are required about 3 seconds to full power, while in conditions close to the heating time is extended gradually. So there is more than a flash unusable, was surely appreciated by photographers or those who Ceremonialists reporting in general.
These other news:
- New interface inherited from the less powerful model, the Nikon Speedlight SB-700
- Quick access to customize any settings by pressing MENU
- A choice of three illumination patterns, a standard, one designed for portraits, and one designed to prevent falls of light at the edges
- Two color correction filters come standard-type disk instead of the traditional jelly
Will be on sale in mid December 2011 to a predicted price of $ 549.95, a high figure, but to be related to the performance flagship.
May be you wanna read about My Other Article at :
- The New EOS Full Frame
- Choose a Size for Your SLR Camera
- Buy Cheap Laptops Which is worth
- More Familiar With The Advantages of Toshiba Laptops