The Canon EOS 60D
A stone's throw from the EOS 550D and 7D, the new Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR
Canon played in advance of this rich summer seems endless. The new Canon EOS 60D (not to be confused with the Canon D60 in 2002, a 6 megapixel digital that cost a couple thousand Euros ...) replaces the EOS 50D which has become expensive and partially obsolete in relation to the EOS 550D, as well as underpowered compared the EOS 7D.
The new EOS 60D bridges the gap by making more gradual transition from the semi-pro EOS 550D EOS 7D. From all these inherits something: the nine-point autofocus system of the EOS 50D, the 18 megapixel sensor and a beautiful 3 "display 3:2 aspect ratio of the EOS 550D, made swivel for the occasion, the Full HD movies el'esposimetro The EOS 7D, all at a price that will be positioned between that of the EOS 550D and 7D, 1228 € including VAT for the body only and in kit: EOS 60D with EF-S 18-55 3.5-5.6 IS: 1335 € With taxes, the EOS 60D with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS: 1495 € inclusive of VAT; EOS 60D with EF-S 17-85mm / 1:4,0-5,6 IS USM: 1549 € Tax included. Even its size, curiously, are perfectly in scale between the two cameras. Let's see the main features and the first demonstration videos.
* 18 megapixel CMOS sensor digital (a simplified version of the EOS-7D)
* DIGIC IV image processor
* Support EF lenses and EF-S lenses with a conversion factor of 1.6X
* Display 3 "LCD with swivel screen, 3:2 aspect ratio from 1.04 Mpixels, Live View supported
* Optical viewfinder with 0.95x magnification and 96% coverage
* ISO 100 - 6400, expandable to 12.800; three levels available RAW
* 9-point AF system, all cross with a light meter reading to 63 zones
* Continuous shooting at 5.3 fps
* Electronic level available in the viewfinder and the LCD
* Check back more refined (Multi-controller in the Quick Control dial), customizable buttons
* Video recording in Full HD (1920 x 1080 at 24/25/30 fps) with manual controls, filter and adjustment of the level of wind noise
* Wireless flash
* In-camera RAW development with the possibility of control
* Set creative filters
* Support memory card SD / SDHC / SDXC (vs. the 50D CompactFlash)
* HDMI output
* Use battery lithium-ion LP-E6
* Additional available power grip
* Returns the end of September to € 1228 body only ca.
May be you wanna read about My Other Guide at :