Canon EOS 450D advantages and disadvantages
The experts in the field of photography know that Nikon and Canon are the 2 big boys (fatter) in the field of SLR camera brands. And yesterday I spoke to the camera that was in love, the Nikon D60 (and its sister Nikon D3000) today it’s talking about his rival, the Canon EOS 450D
The Canon EOS 450D is considered by many as the best SLR camera for beginners who want to take their first steps in professional photography. Emphasize their independence, excellent image quality, the Live View function and navigation through menus very intuitive.
Technical features of the Canon EOS 450D:
* 12.2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
* EOS Integrated Cleaning System Canon’s EOS Integrated Cleaning System ”
* 3.0 inch LCD Screen
* Live View mode to see through the screen while the image capture.
* 9-point AF
* Complete list with the rest of the features in dZoom.
Advantages of the Canon 450D:
* A 12.2-megapixel sensor with CMOS technology with high sensitivity and low noise resulting in photos with great detail and minimal grain.
* A powerful processor capable of photographing in series at a rate of 3.5 frames per second (in the case of the Nikon D60 are only 3 frames per second).
* A handle with an improved design, which allows the camera holding hands naturally and ergonomically.
* Within the menu system, a tab called My Menu, which customizes the user at will to instant access to more frequent adjustments.
Disadvantages of Canon 450D:
* ISO only up to 1,600 (while the D60 is up to 3200 if mode is used Hi1)
At Digital Photography Review make a good comparison of the Canon 450D with rivals like the Nikon D60, Sony Alpha 350, etc. If you apañáis in English, it’s worth a look.
May be you wanna read about My Other Guide at :